SCIART-L March 2010

Re: Projectors for Macs

Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Mar 2010 13:08:08 -0500

text/plain

They probably have an older version of PPT than you. You might have been able to save back to an
earlier version to be compatible on their machine?

It sounds like you should try hooking up to a different projector to see if you have the same
freezing problems.  I can't see how the projector is a problem if you were able to use Photoshop
without problems.  But there is communication, so some error issue is always possible.  It very well
could have been the connection adapter or the video cable.  In fact that seems more likely to me
than anything else.

Britt