]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

DIGAM-L Home

DIGAM-L  January 2011

DIGAM-L January 2011

Re: "The American Literature Scholar in the Digital Age"

"John L. Bryant" <[log in to unmask]>

Digital Americanists <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:15:59 -0800

text/plain

Dear Andy and Amy,

Let me also add to your praise of the contributors a statement back at you of appreciation and thanks for your foresight, insight, and diligence in putting this volume together.  It takes considerable work simply to get the attention of a fine press like Michigan not to mention editing the book itself, which promises to be a seminal work for digital studies among Americanists.  Congrats and much gratitude for what you have done for us and for the field.

BTW: if you haven't done so already, you might send an announcement of the book to C19.

yrs,
John

John Bryant, Professor of English
Mason 204, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY 11549; Tel: 516.463.5470
Editor, The Melville Society, http://melvillesociety.org/
General Editor, Melville Electronic Library