CALONTIR September 2011

Please pass on to local groups

Debra Hense <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:51:05 -0500

text/plain

Once again it is time for a reminder to start gathering information
for your quarterly reports for Arts and Sciences which are due October
15th!

I will be posting by the end of the week in the CalonAandS group on
yahoo groups my latest quarterly submission to the Society Minister.
We had almost 200 classes taught in the second quarter!  And we went
from 8 pages to 14 pages of individual accomplishments being listed!

Wonderful!  And I cannot stress enough how this information is then
read by TRM's, but also by (when we have them) TRH's. The information
you send me is used to confirm recommendations they receive, and to
refresh their memories of exactly what an individual has been doing.
Your reports are important - not just needless paperwork.

So Huzzah for a great second quarter of reporting!

That said I have a few recommendations for this upcoming reporting
round.  Ministers,
- please please ensure you are using full names of the individuals you
are including in your report.  Do you know how many Angus's we have in
Calontir?  Or Pavel's?  That's right - more than one.  When I am
alphabetizing the names for easy lookup for TRM's the associated group
is often left off (I just get tired of typing and its cut and paste
for me.)  So help them out and include the person's full name!
- also please include your name when you are reporting on your
activities just like anyone elses.  When I am collating the
information - I frequently misplace which group it came from and then
no longer have access to who did what.  So if you don't see your
information included in this report - that is why.
- keep reporting all the classes being taught in your group, or at
your events!  The listing of these classes is what helps keeps our
tax-exempt status in the eyes of the IRS as an educational group.

The submission form is changing:  I am now requiring an email/contact
info for the individual submitting the report so I can contact you and
get clarification of details in your report if I have questions.

So, looking forward to seeing your reports on or before October 15th!
And I'll for sure be seeing you at QPT in November in Bois d'Arc!

Kateryn de Develyn