SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:37:24 -0400
Dear GNSI Friends,

I received some bad news today, Elaine Hodges is NOT coming to DC
next week.  She has developed a fairly serious infection in her arm
and is now in the hospital undergoing various antibiotic treatments.

So we will have to call of the the September Luncheon, and wait and
hope Elaine can come visit us some time soon. I hope you will all
consider sending her a get well note or email. We are all wishing her
the best.

Elaine Hodges
85253 Ridgetop Road
Eugene, OR 97405-9535