SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
"J. Marie Metz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:34:59 -0400
Greetings All,

I would like to let you know that I am in the process of leaving my current
position at the Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution.  I am
leaving April 10th and will take a position on April 13th at the Department
of the Treasury in the Bureau of Printing and Engraving as an apprentice
Banknote Designer.  Please wish me the best, I admit to being nervous.

Marie

J Marie Metz
Scientific Illustrator

United States Department of Agriculture
Agricultural Research Service
Plant Sciences Institute, Systematic Entomology Laboratory

National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution CE-423
10th and Constitution Ave. NW  MRC 168
Smithsonian Institution