SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Joan Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:08:59 -0500
Thank you, Kathy.

Hey, everyone, I have the cost of t-shirts at hand. I can get a
turnaround time of three weeks (I added a week for whatever comes up--
because Murphy's Law demands that something must come up). Good
negotiating--we won't have a set up fee to pay!  That is a very
generous savings.  Virge, want to give me a call or send an email so I
can get an idea of how many and what sizes you want?  Keep in mind
that I have already sold 8.      Joan