SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Victoria Saxe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:09:34 -0800
Hello ::

I think there is a problem with collecting ($) on a portion of a
series.  In other words, the value of a piece of artwork may reduced to
a % of the whole which might not be sufficient -- check this out with
your  attorney. You might save on the registration costs but this may
not be the best  long term strategy. The same goes for multiple images
on a page. I register all images individually for this reason.

my $ .02

Victoria