]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

5BANKSTREET Home

5BANKSTREET  March 2018

5BANKSTREET March 2018

Re: 5BANKSTREET Digest - 20 Mar 2018 to 21 Mar 2018 (#2018-9)

"Sharistanian, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>

5 Bank Street: The Listserv for Willa Cather Scholars

Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:42:20 +0000

text/plain

I just visited the Vintage website, and it does indeed seem to be in print.  If it proves to have gone out of print, an alternative, if you're willing to have the students purchase the book directly, is to send them to the excellent website, AbeBooks.com, a large-scale conglomeration of book sellers in the U.S. and the U.K., where many copies are available, mostly at low prices and with free shipping.

Janet Sharistanian
Department of English
The University of Kansas