SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Sarah Thibault <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 07:13:54 -0400
I will not be going to the GNSI meeting :( but I would like to donate
one of my drawing journals for the auction.  If someone would email me
an address I will be happy to mail it on to someone who can take it for
me.
Sounds like another wonderful time you'll all have together!
Sally

Sally Thibault
PO Box 26
Owl's Head, Maine