You know you're an e-mail junkie if...
16. You wake up at 3 AM to go to the bathroom, and stop to check your
e-mail on the way back to bed.
15. You name your children eudora, aol, and dotcom.
14. You turn off your modem and get this empty feeling, as if you
just pulled the plug on a loved one.
13. You spend half your airline trip with your laptop in your lap and
your child in the overhead compartment.
12. You decide to stay in college for an extra year or two just for
the free internet access.
11. You laugh at people with 14.4 baud modems.
10. You start using "smileys" in your "snail mail."
9. You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a
8. You refer to going to the bathroom as "downloading."
7. You can't call your mother; she doesn't have a modem.
6. You check your mail. It says "no new messages," so you
check it again.
5. You don't know what gender three of your closest friends are
because they have neutral screen names and you have never
bothered to ask.
4. You move into a new house and decide to netscape before
3. You tell the cabdriver you live at
2. You start turning your head sideways to smile.
And the top reason:
1. You understand all these reasons, they make sense to you,
and you immediately carbon copy this message to your friends.