AFEEMAIL Archives

AFEEMAIL Discussion List

AFEEMAIL@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
"Waller, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2020 18:42:56 +0000
I just got mine. There goes getting any other work done for the rest of the day!

Bill

On Jun 10, 2020, at 12:24 PM, Henry, John <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Stephanie Kelton's, The Deficit Myth is now available for purchase. (See attached) As MMT has been long-contested, and long-supported within AFEE, this is an opportunity to read an account that deals with most, possibly all, of the main criticisms. I'd suggest that members pick up a copy--while they last; it's currently #1 on Amazon--and have a good read. John Harvey agrees.

John

John F. Henry
Levy Economics Institute of Bard College

<DeficitMyth_SocialGraphics_Harvey.JPG>