LISTSERV Archives

SCARABS-L Home

SCARABS-L  July 2018, Week 4

SCARABS-L July 2018, Week 4

Re: The Scarabs Newsletter

"Paul S. Robbins" <[log in to unmask]>

Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jul 2018 00:27:54 +0000

text/plain

It seems like we are throwing the baby out with the bath water.  Can’t a program like Adobe Professional be used to remove the “objectionable” images from each individual newsletter and solve the problem?

Sent from my iPhone