SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:40:02 -0500
As usual, the GNSI list proves that you all are just a great group of
people. Thanks to all who took the time to give me feedback. A few messages
for those who replied through the list:

Kat, the berries are mountain holly, Nemopanthus mucronatus, a non-native
established in Maine. I found them while I was taking the 1998 Master Class
at the Humbodlt Field station, taught by Frank Ippolito. It took me a month
to figure out what they were, they are not represented in most floras or
field guides.

Britt, thanks for the nit picks, it is those types of things that give it a
polished look.

Thanks again, Keith
Wm. Keith Harrison
Natural Science Illustrator