SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Stoller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:10:34 -0800
All that talk about seashells reminded me of a question I have. Does
anyone happen to know a common name for _Lambis_scorpius_? I like to
include both the latin and common names when I label my drawings, but
the book I used to identify this specimen didn't list common names. If
it would help you to see the drawing, it is posted on my website
(http://www.StollerDesign.com/jeremy). It is listed as Shell, under the
Zoology catagory, in my online portfolio.
--
Jeremy Stoller
Stoller Design Associates