SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
ann dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:12:01 -0500
I've found through various channels that some art directors are getting an easy
look as to what is out there by doing portfolio reviews in the pretext of a job
interview.. Never intending to buy just window shopping and then taking these new
ideas they've seen back to their staff ,for direction.
Ann