SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Jaynie Martz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:09:06 -0500
I saw on the GAG web site that they voted to join UAW, United
Auto Workers union. Tremendously powerful entity with serious
negotiating tactics. I'm wondering though, if such a joint venture
requires artists to go on strike when UAW does. Before joining
GAG now, it might behoove folks to read all the fine print.
(Just a thought, I haven't taken the time to check it out myself).
Jaynie