SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Capt Suz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:36:07 -0400
Luckily my neighbors have chainsaws..... : )   Thank you all for thinking of me.....the sticky thick heat of a hurricane aftermath is only eclipsed by the ravaging insect population breeding in all the puddles under the debris.....looking forward to lower temps and the cool breezes of autumn on the coast~

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone