SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Mary Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 08:57:27 -0500
Hi, Marlene - I don't offhand remember the dates, but I wanted to tell you
how great your drawings were that were published in the last issue of the
Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology......you really do consistently high
quality work and I always enjoy looking at your illustrations as they come
out in the journal.
Mary