SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

Lana Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 11:10:18 -0600
Liz.
When I draw something in Corel using the tablet, I scan the image and then
draw the lines with straight lines and then go back in and change the lines
to curves and extra points to reform to the shape of the real lines. I have
found this to work better and have less clean up to do than to actually try
to draw the line. Drawing a line with the tablet makes for too many points
most of the time in my experience which you then have to go back in and
delete.

Lana Johnson
Instructional Technologist
CIT DEAL Lab