SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:43:10 -0500
>>Nicholson's On-line Art Survey is back on the air!
>>http://128.183.170.131:591/default.htm

There doesn't seem to be a way to add
>information right now; only search or browse. Am I missing something or
is
>that part of the database offline right now?  ("New Listing" doesn't have
>button or an active link).  I need to update my contact info.....
>
>kat

I don't know what to say.  I added a record about an hour ago into the
freelance database. Tthe button is still there in my browser window.  You
might try purging your cashe and restart your web browser.

Is anyone else tried and not seen this new listing link?

Britt Griswold/MAP Project
RS Information Systems
NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 685 Bldg. 21 Rm G63