SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Stephen DiCerbo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 18:19:32 -0400
Audrey

Looks  great...  i wanted to reserve my spot in the workshop I
want,  but am experiencing a severe immediate cash flow issue.....

I also noticed that places are only reserved for people that have
paid for the core ..

is there any way  I commit something to reserve a spot in Trudy's workshop?

if this is not a question for you, could you pass it on?

Thanks

Stephen