SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
"Gail W. Guth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 11:29:41 -0400
Hi, Clara -
        I know you can create your own patterns and texture libraries in
illustrator. I would think that would be a lot easier than layering a
texture block under a window in your art (if I read your question
correctly). When you create a new pattern, you can then fill any area
using the regular fill command.
        I work in Illus 7 now; you can use any pattern in any Illus. 7 document
as a pattern. I don't know about other versions, as they don't use the
swatches, but I seem to remember that you can import patterns there too.

Good luck!
Gail