SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Hannah Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2016 20:19:55 -0700
I'm working and traveling on the West Coast this month and next and will be in Long Beach, CA for a few days just before the conference. Is there anyone in the LA area who is driving up on Sunday July 3rd? Or if there isn't and I were to fly up to SFO, is there anyone driving to the conference from there?

I know this is a long ways away, so I won't be surprised if no one's made plans yet; in that case I'll ask again closer to the time :-).

Thanks!

Hannah