SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Norman Coslick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:24:56 -0500
Lana,
 My name is Bauer Coslick and I work for the Georgia Museum of Natural
History. I can send you slides of Wildlife as well as Zooarchaeology
slides. However I would need the form provided in the 1999 GNSI
Newsletter. I also have some blk/wht line and continuous tone
illustrations in the glossary of the Ga Department of Natural Resources
Wildlife Website which is up but not fully finished. The address is
www.museum.nhm.uga.edu scoll down and you will see a link to the Wildlife
Web site. Not all the illustrations are up yet but can provide slides if
necessary. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you.