SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Marjorie Leggitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:27:56 -0700
And the answer is ...... at least from my experience in Denver.... things
book up very far in advance! I started planning the Denver conference 2
years in advance and reserved rooms and classrooms at the University of
Denver 1.5 years out.

Don't know if this really has much to do with big city versus small town but
I know that most of the big Universities try to fill their dorms and
classrooms with conferences or summer classes.

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566
http://www.science-art.com/leggitt