SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Gretchen Halpert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2021 10:34:14 -0400
Non-NU Email

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone interested in old GNSI Newsletters? I’ve kept every issue since 1988, and have some since 1984. I am moving and they don’t want to go with me.

I used to share them with my RISD/CE students, and everywhere I taught, to introduce students to the Guild, plus kept them for the articles and history.

I’m keeping the Journals.

Let me know if they would like a new home.

Wishing happy and healthy days to you all.

Gretchen