SCIART-L October 2013

Adobe Breach

Frank Ippolito <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:09:08 -0400

text/plain

hey all,

many of us live and die using adobe's products. I received an email this
AM from the mothership detailing a breach at their web server. although
the immediate question referred to whether unencrypted credit card
details had been compromised. they say they don't think so, but
coincidentally the card I used for paying installments to creative cloud
got hacked in september. the attack took place in or before august.

but a bigger question is whether their source code has gotten out. if
so, there is a possibility