SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Stoller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:55:02 -0800
I'm sure that the headlight thing is a myth, but the acid info doesn't
seem far from the truth. While I was an undergrad, on several occasions,
I saw people with acid tabs that had some colorful little image printed
on them. However, I've never heard of acid tabs being sold as tattoos.
Nor have I heard of the images on the tabs being used to lure a younger
audience. As for the strychnine, it is my understanding that most acid
has always been cut with strychnine as part of its manufacturing
process. That is one of many things that has always kept me away from
the stuff (my brain causes me enough problems without the addition of
hallucinogenic substances).
--
Jeremy Stoller
Stoller Design Associates