SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Helka Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:02:02 -0500
I am Helka Gordon and have just joined the GNSI on-line group.
Now I am trying to see how it works, so am sending a test
message.  I am a botantical illustrator currently working on
northern wildflowers, and am located in Holderness, New Hampshire
(and sometimes in New Haven, Connecticut).  I look forward to
hearing from you.