SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:59:49 -0500
You should do the check box to vote.  you should see the count increment by one. The share button is if you want to send the announcement on to other friends.  The notice about the Challenge receiving your public profile and friend list Is, I think, allowing them to present the list of friends to you when you hit the share button, so you can select those you wish to share with.

Britt Griswold
Manager, http://www.science-art.com
bgriswold_at_science-art.com

_____

Ok, I go to the page, it says Vote for the Winner. The two options are "Share" (presumably on FB) OR there is a small box with a number count and a blank box. When I click on that it says "The Artexpo Poseter Challenge will receive the following info: your Public Profile and friend list."

Now how is that a vote?

L.