SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Carie Nixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:16:00 -0500
I agree that there is no doubt that it it a jellyfish, but in trying
to determine the size, you really need to know how close it is to the
camera.  It does not appear to be on the same plane as the pipe.  I
believe it is very close to the camera, and not the pipe.  It is
still very large, but not nearly as large as you would think if you
only compare it to the pipe.  Do you know the depth of field of the
camera?

Carie

--
Carolyn "Carie" Nixon