SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Dorie Petrochko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:37:44 -0400
To All,

This is an inquiry about an e-mail I received from a museum in Portugal
They would like to use an image of mine which depicts the life cycle of
the
Spadefoot Toad for a show about amphibians and their main threats.
What would be the best approach, to preserve my artist's copyright, to
give
permission for them to use the image and prevent them from using it
for their
promotional materials.

Dorie Petrochko