SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Patricia Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:49:20 -0500
I must confess that I'm probably more ignorant about the subject than
you are at this point. I was going through some of the conference stuff
and found a reference to it from last year's conference. Joan helped
enlighten me a bit with her blurb. I've emailed our chair so that we can
get something in either the April or May newsletter.

Thanks for the input all.

There is a mouse outside below my window that has it's eyes half-closed,
in a very relaxed, slouchy pose, sunning itself in the last rays of the
setting sun.

Cheers,
Patricia Savage
816 Valerie Dr.