SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
kat cruickshank <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:03:13 -0500
Britt wrote:

>I don't know what to say.  I added a record about an hour ago into the
>freelance database. Tthe button is still there in my browser window.  You
>might try purging your cashe and restart your web browser.

Tried that; button still doesn't show up. Tried launching Internet
Explorer
(my usual browser is Netscape) and still didn't get button. Restarted
computer, rebuilt desktop, relaunched everything, still no button.

However, I went into "View Page Source" and extracted the code for the
link
(FMPro?-db=FreelanceSurvey&-lay=Layout1&-format=new.htm&-view") and when I
plugged that into the end of the URL I got the page. Still no sign of the
button image, though!

I think I've got gremlins in my machine......=)

kat

K.G. (Kat) Cruickshank, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Artistic and technical fish illustration. http://www.danica.com/kat