SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

Cindy Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:12:51 +0000
Amelia wrote:

> schools. We're negoitating with a publisher for the costs to produce
> this set of ancillaries; transparencies, outline maps, etc. We have the

I've been trying to figure out a way to do color overhead transparencies
of a geomap I did, but have so far been discouraged at how thin they
come out after running the transparency film through the printer (ink
jet). The guy who does my output says that even with a color laser
print, it would still be thin. Sometimes what they do is to make two
copies and put them together. But it gets awfully expensive. Is there a
cheap way out there to do decent color overhead transparencies?

Thanks - Cindy