SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Clara Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:47:37 -0600
Hi all:

I've recently had problems trying to print a multipage document on facing
pages.  Quark gives you the option by allowing you to print first the odd
pages and then the even ones but...

in two printers I have tried (not our fancy one at work) it misfeeds
because two pages go through at once occasionally so it gets off and, oh
bl____ h___ - what magic words do I need or should I just give up and
staple the facing pages together as a mockup?

100 pages as 50 sheets s what I was trying to do.

Thanks!

-Clara