SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
kat cruickshank <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:38:32 -0500
>Nicholson's On-line Art Survey is back on the air!
>http://128.183.170.131:591/default.htm

Yay! Thanks Britt!

>But please, do add your information anonymously to both the Salaried and
>Freelance database,  it could be a great resource, if people will
>participate.

I can't figure out how to do that. There doesn't seem to be a way to add
information right now; only search or browse. Am I missing something or is
that part of the database offline right now?  ("New Listing" doesn't have
button or an active link).  I need to update my contact info.....

kat

K.G. (Kat) Cruickshank, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Artistic and technical fish illustration. http://www.danica.com/kat