SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Geoff Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:35:59 +1000
The Frilled Lizard, found more commonly further north and west of where I
live. This site (from the sanctuary where I sometimes collect macropod dung
for dung beetle baits) http://www.koala.net/ed/animals/liz4.htm says it does
occur round here, though I can't recall seeing one for a long time. We have
a more common local lizard with a similar structure called a Bearded Dragon
http://www.koala.net/ed/animals/liz1.htm .
Geoff