SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:05:28 -0400
Yep, that is where it is! The Preferences folder was what was throwing me off. I was looking elsewhere.

if you have trouble finding the user library, go to the Finder, hold down the option key and click
the "GO" link in the menu. This will temporarily reveal the User Library folder in more recent Mas
OS systems.

Britt