SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
David Ehlert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:12:53 -0800
I suppose you could send a secure PDF that restricts the user from printing or editing the image.
You would have to set up your security password that restricts these features in the doc within Adobe Reader...rather painless on your end, and lovingly frustrating to an end user that is attempting to be naughty.
I'd still have your watermark on it as an additional deterrent and have your file info embedded into the image too.

Best,
Dave