SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Emil Huston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:28:35 -0400
I have been working on my site for some time now * and today suddenly when I look at it after a few days it didn't look right. It is still work in progress as you'll notice and of course the whole idea is to lure those potential art buyers..

Please make (vigorous) comets and if possible give me some valuable suggestions .

Thanks,

http://www.artppole.net

Emil