SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:05:43 -0700
Hi Folks,

...And welcome home to you lucky ducks who have just returned from Portugal!
I'm excited to hear something about it, since I was unable to attend this
year.

I'm writing because I remember a wonderful presentation from the 1999
Richland meeting about various artists' studios, complete with photos and
details about each person's studio, their wish list, and such.  Can someone
put me in touch with the presenter?  I would like to a similar presentation
at next year's Association Medical Illustrators' meeting, and thought this
was a very informative topic.

By the way, the AMI meeting, for those of you who might be interested, will
be held August 1-4 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey
Peninsula in California.  It should be a wonderful, relaxing experience, far
different from the ususal hotel deal.

Thanks!

Chris

Christine Gralapp