SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 11:19:44 -0400
Got this email, and need to get input from the group

Britt

_______

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, have a BFA in Drawing and Painting and have taught high school
visual arts for 22+ years.  I am interested in earning a certificate/degree in scientific
illustration, but am unable to relocate. I have downloaded your listing of education programs and
see nothing that is close to me or flexibly scheduled that is more than botanical illustration.
Do you have any suggestions that might help me achieve my goal without leaving Salt Lake?

Mary