SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Frank Ippolito <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:10:19 -0400
>Maybe next summer in Kansas?<

Hey Arena,

That is surely an option. I'll be organizing next year's digital stuff, so
we'll be talking in the coming months. I don't know the details of the
available labs yet, but hopefully tablets won't be an issue. Anyone else
who has an idea for a class or who would like to present, please send me an
e-mail and we'll see what develops.

>So, Kansas is now definite for 2002?<

I believe so Mary. A few weeks back Clara posted the official list of
people who will be helping to organize the meeting. I believe that at that
point Kansas as confirmed. Now that the dust is settling some, I hope to
catch up with what's been going on.

Frank