SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:23:40 -0500
I didn't attend the presentation, but you may give this a try. There is a
bunch of molecular graphic software and sources you can check out here...
www.scripps.edu/pub/olsen-web/people/gmm/MolArt/

good luck,
--

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:36:32   Britt Griswold wrote:
>>We are interested in doing it, but we need to get our paws on some kind
of
>>molecular modeling software, shareware, or anything that would set up
the
>>basic 3D models for us in good time.  In the past, we have calculated
all of
>>the molecular geometry ourselves, and I'm certain that by now there is a
>>program that can do this for us.
>>

>>Chris
>

>There was a great presentation at the Annual meeting that gave out some
web
>site resources.  But I don't have those handy. Can anyone who attended
the
>presentation lay a hand on those?
>
>Britt

>Britt Griswold/MAP Project
>RS Information Systems
>NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center
>Code 685 Bldg. 21 Rm G63
>Greenbelt, MD 20771
>(301) 286-3381
>(301) 286-1617 FAX

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail
account at http://www.eudoramail.com