SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Cristóbal Córdova <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 23:24:37 -0400
Hi folks!

It's been a long, long, loooong while....!

I see that you've been very active as usual! (9000+ unread mails XD)

Well, I'm writting to you to ask for some help and tips, if it's possible...
=/

The thing is that a group is asking me to make some illstrations of ancient
egyptians with clothes based on some original clothes (witch means that it
requires some investigation) for an exposition about ancient egypt. The want
the exclusiveness over the images, and they're planning to make a book about
the exposition in the future and commercialize it.

My doubt is....in your experience, what conditions should I put in image
use? If i give them the rights to commercialize, should I get a percentage
over the sales of that book? How shall I proceed in terms of image rights?
=/

Thank you for your help! and excuse my un-practised and bad english >.<

Cristóbal.