SCIART-L Archives

SCIART-L@LISTSERV.NEBRASKA.EDU

From:
Stephen DiCerbo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 14:08:43 -0400
  Hi

could someone be so kind as to post the shipping address for works in
the upcoming Guild show at the conference?

I am working between a desk top that is woefully barren of the last 2
years of my computer stuff, and a bug infested corrupted laptop that
has all of my stuff in, but I need to used the safe mode

to pick around in there until such time that I can salvage all data
files and reset to original windows  settings...

Can not locate the original email notification about the show entry.

please control yourself , apple People...

and thanks

Stephen