]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

WESTLIT Home

WESTLIT  December 2017

WESTLIT December 2017

Re: African American writers of the West for course?

Nicolas Witschi <[log in to unmask]>

Western Literature discussion <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Dec 2017 16:19:45 +0000

text/plain

Dear Dru,

Check out Emily Lutenski's (our co-pres for the St. Louis meeting) book on Hughes, et al. <https://kansaspress.ku.edu/978-0-7006-2086-9.html>, it makes the case for him as a western writer.  - Nic