SCIART-L August 2000

FW: trilobite trip

"Lynette R. Cook" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:32:13 -0800

text/plain

Hi All,

When one of my new "fans" noticed the Permian Extinction painting on my web
site and learned I'm a scientific illustrator, he sent me a notice about an
upcoming trip involving trilobites. I know very little about this gentleman,
but if you're into fossils and trilobites you might be interested in knowing
about it. I'm posting it in case you want to know more.

Lynette
--
Lynette R. Cook
Astronomical Artist/Scientific Illustrator

-