SCIART-L May 2004

Re: Mac or PC?

William Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 May 2004 09:03:55 +1000

text/plain

I have a very expensive, top end, name brand PC at work and at home I have a
generic PC that was about as cheap as one could buy. The machine at work has
had a hard disc replacement but the one at home powers on not withstanding
the abuse the kids give it. I think marketing dollars may be the biggest
difference between the two. I really appreciate the incredibly well informed
comments put forward by some of the regulars on this list.
Cheers,
        Will

Disclaimer

This e-mail, including attachments if any, has originated from a Queensland government agency and may contain information that is confidential, or covered by legal professional privilege, and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this message in error, you are asked to inform the sender as quickly as possible and delete this message and any copies of this message from your computer system network.

Any form of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail, including attachments is prohibited. Unless otherwise stated, this e-mail, including attachments represents the views of the sender and not the views of the Environmental Protection Agency.

Although this e-mail has been checked for the presence of computer viruses, the Environmental Protection Agency provides no warranty that all possible viruses have been detected and cleaned. Any use of this e-mail could harm your computer system.